Sunday, February 3, 2008

Busy, busy, busy


I guess I've been busy! I'm a cheer mom and we cheer mom's know how to stay busy! For the last 3 or 4 weeks  - I've lost track - we've been decorating a whopping 500 bottles of Orange Crush! It's a Valentine's Day fundraiser for the Cheerleaders - you know - A "crush" for your "crush"!
I'm also leaving today for Bozeman for a AA Orchestra Festival for a couple of days - I'm the chaperone  - scarrrry!

Knitwise: I've finished my entrelac scarf and will post pics later. I'm bringing 3 projects with me to Bozo - I'm starting work on a sample for the store   -  a felted stuffed Mommy Chicken and some little chicks; the Target Wave Mittens (Interweave Summer 06), Baby Bottle Bolster Pillow (KnitScene). During my private lessons with Glenda the Good Witch, we are going to start on my fingerless mitts. So Everyone have a Happy superbowl sunday.

No comments: