Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Energizer Bunnies

I've been talking alot to Mom - she's doing quite well! Her doctor said she was healing fine! Surgery was on Thursday, the 17th, she was released the next day, Friday. In typical Dad fashion, Dad pretty much shoved her out the door (not really, I'm sure he got her settled in) but then promptly went to work. Actually, she says  she doing very well - cooked dinner last nite . . . tired afterwards, but feeling well. Despite all this, she and Dad are still planning their annual winter trip to Kaui, so NOTHING slows my folks down! They just keep going!  

KNITWISE: I've been working hard on my Danica Entrelac scarf. Although I know how to do this technique, I still took a class from Irene. My job here at Wild Purls is relatively new, and classes are a fantastic way to meet the regulars and expand my horizons. The finishing class is on Saturday, so I want to be ready. Sadly, I"ve been putting off other projects - Jim's sweater, some mitts for Alice, Stephen's messenger bag, my baby bottle bolster pillow! But I know I'll get to them.



No comments: